In the center of the Pearl District, between NW 10th and NW 11th Avenues and NW Lovejoy and NW Marshall Streets.
HOYT defines as Portland’s most luxurious urban condominium building.
At 225 feet tall, it’s the tallest building in the Pearl District, affording:
- Sweeping views of the neighborhood, Tanner Springs Park, Jamison Square, The Willamette River, mountain peaks, downtown and the west hills
- Slender, soaring design allows a majority of the units to be exclusive corner units, maximizing views and daylight for owners
121 large, luxury units, in a 19-story tower
single level and townhome style units
Paired with a 4-story, 20,000-square-foot boutique live/work building
Approximately 12 loft-style units
These two buildings are joined by over 20,000-square feet of retail space at the street level and two floors of underground parking.
The splendor of extensive amenities:
- Two story travertine and wood clad lobby
- Concierge service
- Library for relaxing and entertaining
- Exercise room
- Conference facilities and guest suites
- Club facilities—including a lounge with individual wine storage and a wine bar, second floor roof garden, extensively landscaped, areas for relaxing or parties
- the guest cottage serves as a support space for summer parties as well
For more information please contact our office at 503-227-2000 or email an info request.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Hoyt Realty Group are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers.
Listing content is copyright © 2017 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.
IDX content is updated approximately every two hours. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.