In the center of the Pearl District, between NW 10th and NW 11th Avenues and NW Lovejoy and NW Marshall Streets.
HOYT defines as Portland’s most luxurious urban condominium building.
At 225 feet tall, it’s the tallest building in the Pearl District, affording:
- Sweeping views of the neighborhood, Tanner Springs Park, Jamison Square, The Willamette River, mountain peaks, downtown and the west hills
- Slender, soaring design allows a majority of the units to be exclusive corner units, maximizing views and daylight for owners
121 large, luxury units, in a 19-story tower
single level and townhome style units
Paired with a 4-story, 20,000-square-foot boutique live/work building
Approximately 12 loft-style units
These two buildings are joined by over 20,000-square feet of retail space at the street level and two floors of underground parking.
The splendor of extensive amenities:
- Two story travertine and wood clad lobby
- Concierge service
- Library for relaxing and entertaining
- Exercise room
- Conference facilities and guest suites
- Club facilities—including a lounge with individual wine storage and a wine bar, second floor roof garden, extensively landscaped, areas for relaxing or parties
- the guest cottage serves as a support space for summer parties as well
For more information please contact our office at 503-227-2000 or email an info request.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.