This is one of the most thriving, new urban neighborhoods in America. Featuring acclaimed restaurants, friendly cafes, hidden boutiques, urban culture, unique parks and a variety of art venues—all steps away from some of Portland’s finest new and renovated condominium communities.
Who lives in the Pearl? A diverse mix of urban professionals, young families, empty nesters and people seeking a lifestyle of convenience and rich experiences. Those who live in the Pearl define it as a wonderful blend of city sophistication and small town charm.
We’ve learned it’s best to start with your preferences when considering your options:
- There are two types of living: loft or traditional
- Are you interested in new construction or renovated space?
- What is your timeline for moving? Some new condominiums can start selling up to two years before completion.
- Make note if the building has a tax abatement and when it expires
- Is this going to be for investment or your lifestyle?