HOYT STREET YARDS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Day-to-day dedication. As leaders in the development of this evolving neighborhood, we learned early on—work hard alongside those who share and uphold your highest standards.
Every building in our portfolio is part of a dedicated master association called The Hoyt Street Yards Community Association (HSYCA). Together we’re actively involved every day, to ensure that all HOYT properties remain impressively well-kept, safe and aesthetically enjoyable.
We value your investment. We’re committed to maintaining the value of your property for generations to come. It’s at the heart of what we do.
Hoyt properties are maintained to the highest of standards:
- Security—7 days a week
- Pedestrian-friendly—Maintain and service all light poles and benches
- Pet-friendly—Service Mutt Mitts dispensers, upkeep and refills
- Outdoor appeal—Seasonal 46” hanging baskets
- Holiday décor—Holiday trees and lighting
- Trash removal—Tidy parks, city trash cans, and on the street
- Landscaping—HYSCA maintains all pedestrian tracks—plant replacement, bark dusting, irrigation repairs, tree pruning and pressure washing
- Seasonal upkeep—Leaf removal, ice-melt and snow removal, and other street and tract maintenance
- Summer seating—Provided at Jamison Square Park for homeowners and guests
- Streetcar savvy—Maintain and clean the stops
- Quarterly walk-through—Ensures all HOYT buildings are maintained impeccably
- Maintain community—Exercise control of new development plans, architecture, re-development and signage aesthetics