Cinco de Mayo!
Posted on 05/1/2017
2017 Portland Cinco de Mayo Events ~ PDXpipeline.com
- All Weekend: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Weekend: Experience Portland From the Water w/ Portland Electric Boat Company | Be Your Own Captain, Play Your Own Tunes, Host Your Own Boat Party – No Experience or License Needed
- May 4-6: Imago Theatre Presents Medea | Ancient Greek Tragedy Staged on the No Exit Set, The Myth of Jason and Medea
- May 4-6: Embrace Festival @ Portland Art Museum | Presentations by 30+ Leaders, Teachers, Authors, Theologians, Activists & More!
- May 5: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
- May 5: The Midnight Serenaders, The Rhythm Future Quartet @ The Secret Society | Jazz, Dance
- May 5: Son Volt @ Aladdin Theater | Americana, Rock
- May 5: Point Break LIVE! @ Crystal Ballroom | Parody of 90s EXTREME Action Blockbuster, YOU’RE Johnny Utah! (Win Tickets, $50)
- May 5: Cinco de Mayo Half Marathon, 10K & 5K Run! | New Faster & Flatter Routes, Food, Beer, Mariachi Music & More!
- May 5: Portland Story Theater Presents Urban Tellers @ Fremont Theater | Featuring Real & True Stories, 6 Tellers, Live Music (Win Tickets, $36)
- May 5-7: Cinco de Mayo Festival @ Tom McCall Waterfront Park | Boxing, Music, Tequila, Beer, Carnival, Vendors
- May 6: Watch Kentucky Derby @ EastBurn | Food Specials, Fancy Hats, Mint Juleps, Kentucky Mules, Happy Hour
- May 6: Walk / Run For the Animals @ Esther Short Park | Dog-friendly Chip Timed 5K, Beer Garden, Benefit for Humane Society, 40+ Vendors (Win Tickets, $90)
- May 6: Kentucky Derby Party @ North 45 | Music w/ Brass Roots Movement, Big Hats, Bourbon Mint Julep Slushies, Sundresses, Seersuckers & More!
- May 7: PDX Urban Wine Experience @ Seven Bridges Winery | Featuring 16 Member Wineries, Wine, Food, Samples (Win VIP Tickets, $100)